Thursday, January 13, 2011

More in week 37

So, Tuesday was my 37 week appointment and I was 1cm dilated and have been having Braxton Hicks contractions for some time, which is totally normal.

Well, then Wednesday night I started cramping in my lower abdomen and lower back. I just felt a lot of pressure on my tailbone. (lost mp). I got no sleep last night.

Today, I have continued cramping. I decided at 3:30 last night that I would get my bag packed. So I have washed clothes and packed our bags. I made arrangements for Taylor to stay with a friend/neighbor if we went into labor during the night before Mary got here.

I still have have 20 days until my due date. I will be 38 weeks on Tuesday, which is also my next checkup. I think I'm gonna have her on Wednesday, the 19th. I cramped like this for 3 days before I had Taylor so I know what early (even very early) labor feels like. I know I could still go past my due date but things just seem to be happening so quickly now. I wonder what tomorrow will bring? LOL! I still hope that she waits until her due date. I would love Mary to be here when she is born and to have her on my dad's birthday would be so special to me. But, I just don't think this little girl is gonna wait. Now, just cause I am saying all of this stuff (and basically mentally freaking out) she"ll be late just like Taylor.

But anyway, that's an update on us in our 37th week!

Sunday - I have been taking it easy the last few days and THANKFULLY things have calmed down. I feel like a volcano that was about to erupt but then all of a sudden went quiet. Unexplainable, but eruption is eminent! LOL!