My checkup went good today. I am back to 1cm which I guess is normal. I could have been 2cm last week just because of the way the baby was laying or something. But, the even better news is that I am even more effaced than last week and the doc said that my cervix was very soft. This means much more than dilating as far as impending labor. With that said, there just isn't an equation for labor that states "A + B = C", meaning that it could still be another week or so. This is the one good thing about a C-section in my opinion...there is no wondering when it will happen. Sure, there is still anticipation. But I have to strategically plan when to go to Walmart!!!! LOL!
So, that is it for today. Good news but still no baby...check back later for updates.
*UPDATE: Wednesday - So, I woke up to tell B bye this morning and he said, "OMG! Look how low she is today!" I hadn't even noticed it. I looked down and my tummy was pointed toward the floor. It is so weird how I can go to bed and my belly looks one way and then I wake up a few hours later and it's completely different. And this is not just how she is laying.
I had a HORRIBLE night last night. I saw every single hour. Taylor woke up at 6:30 b/c her diaper had leaked so she and I got in the spare bedroom together and she slept till 8:30am. WooHoo. She feels awesome. I feel okay. I fixed some 3/4 caffeinated coffee this morning and that has helped. Wish me luck!!!