Friday, January 01, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Tomorrow (1-2-10) our baby will be 7 months old. Today I felt her first top tooth. That makes three teeth.

We had a great trip to Chicago for Christmas. We were all sick but Taylor recovered while we were there. I was never really THAT bad, relatively speaking. Dad actually mentioned the ER! We flew home, all feeling much better. However, we are now getting sick AGAIN. I went to Walmart and bought a gallon of bleach, Lysol wipes, a gallon of OJ, a 4pack of Puffs, 2 kinds of NyQuil, and Sudafed pills. I am going to bleach everything in my house. Hopefully that will kill the coodies and we'll get better.

As for our Christmas, Taylor spent her first Christmas with her Great Grandmother, her Granny, and all of her Aunt's, Uncle's, and cousin's on her Dad's maternal side. It snowed while we were there and we got some pics of her touching the snow. I shoveled snow off of the sidewalk for the first time! LOL! We all received lots of a great presents and want to thank everyone for everything.

We are now trying to get back into our routines and get well. Taylor has had a hard time adjusting to the quiet life again. She enjoyed playing so much that she wants to stay up until 10:30 playing! Hopefully her schedule will get back to normal soon. (Please pray for me!!!)

Thanks again for everything everyone.

p.s. And don't worry Mississippians, we'll be headed down south in February.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (Happy 7th month birthday Taylor.)