Holy Macaroni! Taylor slept 7 straight hours last night and 6.5 the night before that! We had family visiting from MS and we ventured all over the county while they were here. That didn't afford Taylor much time for a nap. She'll be 3 months old next week and I think she is finally getting the hang of this sleeping thing.
However, I try not to get my hopes up. I realize that just because last night was good, that doesn't necessarily mean tonight will be. For some reason and I am very nervous about tonight. Hopefully I am anxious for no reason.
If she does return to her sleepless nights, my family will just have to return to NC for a very extended stay. We are expecting Brodie's family to visit at the end of Sept. and I can't wait. It was so great having family here to help. It really made me realize how fortunate we are to have such a great family. We are so blessed.