Just a quick update. It's 10:20pm and I'm exhausted so I'm keeping it short.
We've had an exciting weekend. Ashlyn rolled over Friday night (2 days ago.) She has been trying for a few days now and it didn't take her long to get mad enough to roll on over. It was so funny! I didn't get it on video but I will get her doing it again later this week.
Taylor has her upper 2 year molars coming in. She already has her bottoms. This is what I am attributing her attitude problem to! LOL! Potty training is a learning curve for us both. She was getting to the point where she didn't wanna sit on the potty anymore so I have backed off a bit. I'll put her big girl undies on her in the mornings but I usually leave her in a diaper in the afternoons. I was tryin' to keep her in big girl panties all day and it was just too much for us both. This is gonna take a while! She is just SO strong willed. If she doesn't wanna sit on that potty then she's NOT GONNA DO IT! She'll use the potty if she's sitting on it, but she won't go sit on it if she's playing or something and needs to go. She'll just have an accident and we were getting way to many OOPS's. I think it was discouraging her. So, we've taken a step back and I am going at her pace. (which is driving me nuts but not so much as hearing her scream NO! when I tell her to sit on the potty)
On a more personal note. I think we have FINALLY found a church where we feel comfortable and that has a good nursery for the girls. It's called Parkview Baptist and it's about 5minutes from home. They have been without a pastor for 2 years now and the congregation is getting frustrated, but all things in His time, right. I have started a Community Bible Study with some friends of mine at their church and I am enjoying that as well. It feels good to be back in church. I've been out for so long. It feels good to have my children in church, even if it is only in the nursery. And Brodie feels comfortable there - my prayers are being answered. I have wanted this family in church since Taylor was born.
Well, I have to go let the dogs out and get my tired body in bed. night-night...