Sunday, September 29, 2013

School & Dance

Hey Guys,

Sorry about the size of the Blog Picture! I took this with my phone and iPhoto is horrible so I can't reduce the size of the original pic, just the viewable portion of the pic. So aggravating!!!

School is in full swing and nothing could have been better for Taylor. God truly moved mountains for us that Tay could go to this particular school, for free, and ride the bus. As hard as it has been for her to get up some mornings she has always been eager to get to school. All I have to do is say, "Taylor, you are going to miss the bus. Please hurry!" The routine has been good for us all. Taylor is the last person to get on the bus in the mornings at 8am and the first person to get off the bus in the afternoon at 3:20. I have to sign her on the bus and off the bus every day. I love the security at this place!

After I get Taylor on the bus, I load Ashlyn up (Mon & Wed) and she goes to Pre-PreK. She is attending the school where Taylor went last year so she is familiar with both teachers and the facilities. However, she is starting to get some anxiety about me leaving her in the morning. She will start to whine so I'll hug her for a bit and her teacher will peel her off my leg and she'll be fine before I am out of the door. I don't know that she is learning much but the socialization and independence from me is good for her. Plus, I get 3 hours on Monday just for me!!!

I was asked this summer to be a leader in a bible study that I have been attending for four years now. This requires 3 hours on Wednesday while Ashlyn is at PreK and then I take her with me and she stays in the nursery on Thursdays. If anyone is interested the bible study is called Community Bible Study and it is an international study and they even have a prison study as well. This was the lamp that God used to light my families walk with Christ. I cannot say enough about it.

We went to Mikes Farm yesterday and got pumpkins again this year. It was so much fun! I have added some pic's to drop shots.