I know every parent says this every year their child has a birthday, but I can't believe she is 3 already. We invited her friends, rented the most obnoxious bounce house this neighborhood has ever seen, and pimped everything out in Dora The Explorer. IT WAS A SUCCESS!
She had so much fun (and food) that she threw up in the bounce house! YES! In the words of one of our friends, it's not a party till someone pukes in the bounce house! She must have bounced in that thing for 3 or 4 solid hours. Ashlyn didn't know what to think of it but she had a blast too! Sandi and Charlie are huge fans of house parties as there is not one Dorito crumb left in the back yard.
Taylor got so many wonderful gifts and we are very thankful for those who gave them. I have no idea how we are going to top this next year!!! Any ideas???