She is really fighting her sleep now. She doesn't think it's fair that sister gets to stay up and she has to go to sleep. So, it's like wrangling an alligator every night at bedtime. But she'll eventually get so upset that she just gives up. Poor thing.
Also, she is the most clingy baby I have ever heard of. Which makes it hard on me during the course of the day with managing Taylor and my own chores. She rides my hip most all of the day. It's either that or put her down and let her scream. Then I have two screaming babies. So, my back is now pretty much ruined. (Oh Lord, thank you for blessing me with my children...but couldn't you have provided a live in Nanny too?) :)
Taylor is also hitting her 3's head on with a punching glove! She whines ALL THE TIME! Brodie and I take turns exclaiming our warnings of running away and not coming back until she's 30! She wants chocolate milk.
NO! Not in THAT sippy cup. (Uh, what was I thinking!)
She wants HOT milk.
"No, I wanna do it." So I pick her up and she punches in the time on the microwave. After the beep I get out her milk.
The screams begin again, "NO I WANTED TO GET IT OUT!"
"Taylor, you'll spill it."
"No I won't."
"Okay, Fine. But be careful."
"Ugh! Taylor! You spilled it!" "Get the rag."
She takes her hot chocolate milk and runs off while I am on the floor wiping up milk.
Repeat this about 500 times a day and that is what our lives are like right now. However, the thing to remember is that it is hard for her too!
But everyone once in a while she will say the most sweetest thing and it just melts our hearts, then we look at each other and wonder where our kid went! LOL!
Taylor is so tall and beautiful. Ashlyn is getting so pretty as well despite the fact that she looks JUST LIKE HER DADDY! (just kidding honey!)
Oh, and Taylor officially tried to kill Ashlyn last week. She had a cloth belt wrapped around her neck twice and was pulling up on it when Dad walked in. Ash was a strange shade of blue and purple. Dad set sister free and even now she has little purple bruises under her neck. Poor baby!
Pray for us...we need it!
p.s. Just noticed her bottom canines coming in too! Ugh...