We have had a whirlwind 2 weeks. First Granny Mary came then 3 days later Nanny and Papaw got here. We have all had so much fun and are so blessed that we could have family visit us. It gets pretty lonely out here all by ourselves.
Ashlyn's teeth are hurting her so badly. I am searching all over the internet for natural solutions b/c I hate giving her so much tylenol/ibuprofen. She's doing such a great job eating her solids now. She doesn't really have a favorite, she likes it all. Hopefully she won't turn into such a picky eater like Tay. Taylor is doing a good job potty training. We still have a ways to go before we can leave home but for 2yrs old I think she's doing good.
Also, we sold the boat this weekend. We just didn't use it anymore and it was a lot of upkeep. We are sad to see it go but happy not to have one more responsibility to take care of.
later gaters...