Friday, June 03, 2011

Happy Birthday Taylor

Yesterday was Taylor's 2nd Birthday! She had a great day and only got 2 spankings!!! When daddy got home we had cake and ice cream (which she wouldn't stop screaming for!) Then she opened her present which was her very first tricycle! It also had a beautiful pink, shiny balloon tied to it. (She goes bonkers for balloons.) We had so much fun playing with her on her tricycle and she had a blast with that and her balloon.

We have a big party planned for Saturday and all of her friends are invited. We are going to have cake and ice cream again for her at the Park. Thankfully the weather is supposed to be moderately hot, 86degrees and partly cloudy! Whew...can't believe it's that hot already!

I also can't believe that my little baby is 2 years old! She is so smart and so pretty and I am so proud of her. She is a handful most days but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love you Taylor.

p.s. Momma's birthday is June 8th! But I guess after one has kids (especially so close to their birthdays) the parents don't really have birthdays anymore! LOL!