Tuesday, April 19, 2011

12 weeks & SSTN

Well, the girls and daddy were sick this week. At first we thought it was allergies but our pediatrician said it was a cold. Who knows... Thankfully they are all getting better. (Knock on wood - I never got sick!)

The girls had bad runny noses, sneezes, and coughing but were otherwise fine. Yesterday morning when Ashlyn woke up her left eye was crusted over so I called the Pediatrician to see if there was anything thing I could do for my baby. He said that a crusty eye on a sick baby could mean an ear infection so he wanted to see her. I am so glad we went.

She did not have an ear infection. Her poor little sinuses were so blocked that the fluid was coming out of her eye. In order to look down into her ear he had to clean her ears, so that was awesome. And we got her weighed. She weighed 12lbs 12oz. At her 2 month check up she was 10lbs 13oz. So basically she's gained 2 pounds in a month! What a chuncker!!!!

P.S. ASHLYN SLEPT THRU THE NIGHT (SSTN) FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER LAST NIGHT! I PUT HER DOWN AT 6:30PM AND SHE WOKE UP AT 6AM. I WAS SO PROUD! FINALLY, A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP - MINUS TAYLOR NEEDING MILK AT 2AM. ;)