Monday, April 11, 2011

11 Weeks Old & T's Molar

So sorry I haven't been updating like I need to but things are a little hectic around here. Getting on the computer during the day is out of the question thanks to curious little fingers who like to take over the computer when mommy is on it. So that leaves from 8:30-10pm and you can forget it after that most nights cause I'm just exhausted. Most nights I try to get in bed around 9 or 9:30 and I'm still exhausted when I wake up. I had a Dr.'s appointment today to talk about my Fibromyalgia. I was diagnosed about 1987 (i think) when FMS was virtually unheard of so I want to revisit my condition after all this time. They drew 9 vials of blood today. Yuck. Thankfully a neighbor kept Taylor for me so all I had was Ashlyn and she slept the whole time. What a sleeper that little girl is. She is a great eater and sleeper. Completely opposite of her sister at that age, THANK GOD!!! I enjoy Taylor during the day but Ashlyn just makes it that much more fun because she is all smiles and bubbles. I say bubbles because she slobbers like a drunk person and it comes out in little tiny bubbles. Check dropshots for cutie pix. I guess her teeth are already starting to rise up because she's chewing on her fist as well. Taylor also got her first 2yr molar in this week. It is her bottom right one. The girls are just such a joy these days. Taylor is so smart. She is using two and three word sentences. Brodie was gone for 2 weeks and she would ask me, "Daddy, where go?" Oh, it'd just crush me. Charlie has also slept with her for a few nights here and there. They both seem to love that. Brodie and I are good now that we are at least getting to spend an hour or two together each day. That part sucks. I miss my hubby! I tell ya, our next station better be close to family b/c Daddy and Momma need a vacation...ALONE!!! I see white sand beaches, crystal blue ocean, and no kids screaming, "MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY!" Of course I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I didn't hear that every 20 seconds or so. Okay, I hope this was enough of an update. Ashlyn doesn't go for another check until 4 months so you'll get her stat's then but she is a chunky monkey!