I am writing this more for me, as a record for the next baby, than any other reason. But it'll let you also know what we are going through.
For a while now Taylor has been letting me rock her until she is very sleepy and then I will lay her down in her bed with no tears or protest. On a few occasions she would even tell me night-night as I was walking out of the room.
The last two night have been horrible. When we would start walking to her room she starts crying, "NO, NO! NO, NO! NO, NO!" She's literally scared out of her mind. Last night I couldn't even calm her down enough to rock her. I had to lay her down with me in my bed until she fell asleep. Tonight it took Brodie and me and an hour and forty-five minutes to get her to go to sleep. She's usually asleep by 7:45-8pm. Last night she finally fell asleep at 9pm and tonight at 9:45.
For the last two days she has been very agitated during the day. She's been very grouchy and argumentative. She has had a very bad tummy ache for the last two days but her tummy is much better tonight. We can't tell if all of this is due to her tummy ache or if she is going through some sort of behaviorial phase/growth spurt/anxiety seperation thing.
I am curious to see how long this last or what is causing it. We thought about letting her sleep with us for a few nights to help calm her fears of bedtime but have concluded that will probably only make it worse when it's time to get back in her bed. We have no idea what to do!!!