Monday, August 16, 2010

15 weeks

I'm almost to the end of my 15th week. I'll be 16 weeks in 2 days. I felt the baby move for the first time at 14 weeks.

Yesterday was CRAZY!!! It was mid-day and I was lying on the couch watching TV while Taylor was playing around me. She was crawling up and down on the couch and me. All of a sudden I felt the baby move again. It felt like a tiny little thump. Then, a few minutes later, I felt it again. Then again, then again, then again. It felt that there was a circus going on inside my tummy and it was so cute because it was just tiny little bumps. I felt like even though the baby was still so tiny that he/she was having so much fun in there just playin' around. I called B and he tried to feel it. I'm not really sure if he was able to or not but it won't be long now.

My 16 week appointment is tomorrow. It will be just a routine heartbeat check for the baby and some bloodwork. But, the really exciting thing is that we will find out the sex of the baby at the next appointment after that, one month later. So, we'll find out NEXT MONTH!!! (20ish weeks) That means I'll be HALF WAY DONE BAKING THIS BISCUIT!!!! Time has really flown with this pregnancy. I can't believe that it's going to be February before we know it.

Love you guys,
The Brodies