Tuesday, March 02, 2010

9 Months Old

I cannot believe that in 3 very short months our little girl is going to be a year old. The first 6 months flew by, which I am more than grateful for. But now we are all having fun and time can start to slow down now.

Taylor goes for her 9 month checkup on the 19th, but by our scales she weighs 22 pounds. She's very tall, has 8 teeth. The 8th one broke through on 2-28-10. She is walking all over the house holding on to our fingers. She is trying so hard to pull herself up but she's not quiet there yet.

She also crawled for the first time today. She was sitting on the floor playing by herself and saw my slippers sitting by me just needing to be chewed on, so she took off. She crawled 4 little baby crawls and fell onto her tummy. Then she screamed because she wasn't close enough to the yummy slippers!!! I almost screamed out loud. The next hour was spent on the floor with me torturing her by putting things just outside of her reach and begging her to crawl to them. Poor Baby!!! But, our baby crawled on her 9th month birthday. Hooray!

Everything is going so absolutely wonderful for our family now. We are so truly blessed and so truly thankful for our blessings.

Well, I have started gathering ideas for her birthday party. Everyone is invited!!! It's on June 5th, the first Saturday in June, here at the house. (Even though her birth date is the 2nd, that falls on a Wednesday this year, bummer.)

I hope everyone is enjoying our blog and dropshots. I hate that we can't be closer to all of our family and friends, but I maybe this makes you feel a little closer to us. We certainly miss you all.