Tuesday, November 03, 2009

5 Months


Taylor was 5 months yesterday (11-2-09). She has come so far in such a short amount of time. She can pull herself up with our hands and she can sit up with some help. She has learned how to squeal and does it quiet often. My favorite are her tantrums. I just LOVE those! LOL! When she gets really mad, she'll scream to the top of her lungs and her face turns beet red. She's no longer a little baby anymore. While it is great to see her experience those "Ah-Ha" moments, it is so bittersweet.

She got her second tooth today (11-4). We have been so blessed that her teeth really haven't given us a hard time. A few nights we have had to give her some Tylenol but it really hasn't been bad. I guess that means her top teeth are going to be a nightmare. She is also SO big. I have no idea what she weighs but she is wearing 6-9 month clothes. She's just so long!

Her favorite food is peas. She likes her veggies but isn't that big on fruits. Right now sweets make her pucker, squint, and shake her head! It's SO funny. She is doing GREAT on a bottle. We haven't had any problems and after all my worrying, I am sure I made the right to switch.

She is also sleeping through the night, most nights. Every once in a while she'll wake up to eat if she didn't finish all of her bottle before she fell asleep. She is even putting herself to sleep now. We'll lay her down awake and she fades off all by her pretty little self.

She's really doing great and things are much better for all of us now. I am starting to develop a routine with my days and while getting up at 6:30 sucks, thinking of it as a job helps.

Oh, she threw up all down Brodie's neck and back last night! IT WAS PRICELESS!!!LOL! (love ya honey)