Since Taylor came home she has slept in the bed with us. I did not want this but she just needed to be close to us. We decided that now is a good time to get her used to sleeping in her own bed. We brought her pack-n-play (PNP) in our room last night. I tried rocking her to sleep at 7:30pm last night. I was still rocking at 10pm. Brodie told me to bring her to bed and just put her down. She cried for an hour...a SOLID hour! I would console her every 5-10 minutes but we did let her cry. At 11pm she finally gave up and fell asleep...only to wake up an hour later to eat. LOL! But, when she was finished eating I laid her down in her PNP and she fell right to sleep. Her 2:30am feeding was a little harder but not bad at all.
I am trying to get her into a routine now so that she will learn to sleep and eat and regular times. She is a smart girl. I am sure it won't take long for us to get on schedule.
Happy 4th of July!