Tuesday, April 21, 2009

35 weeks & Dilated

We had our weekly checkup today. I am 35w1d and Taylor is measuring 36w. I am dilated 1cm and my cervix is softening. YEA! She's is still floating around in there which means she hasn't started descending into my pelvis, but I feel and look like she has already started to drop. All of our vitals are good and she's face down.

My OB wants my bag 100% packed tonight! She said that before the exam so I think she must tell that to all 35 weekers. I did my Group B strep test so hopefully that'll come back negative. Not sure how long it takes to come back.

Man, I can't believe we are about to have this little baby in our arms. I am so very excited!!!!! WOOO-HOOO! We have been down such a hard road to get here and our dreams are finally coming true. We are so very blessed. Please keep all of us in your prayers as we will certainly be needing them in weeks ahead.
35w5d at CG Station Emerald Isle