Monday, October 27, 2008

10 week ultrasound

I can't believe it. I'm 10 weeks pregnant. This is such a milestone for us since we haven't gotten past 9 weeks. Although we are still acutely aware that anything can happen, we like to think that we are mostly out of the woods since the chances of miscarriage are dramatically reduced at this point.

My hormones have been, lets say..."more pronounced" this week. My poor husband is ready to sleep at the station, but he's been a very good sport and I am a very lucky woman. Still no sickness and no more dizzy spells. I am extremely tired on occasion. Sometimes it is all I can do just to breathe and blink my eyes. But, thankfully that comes and goes. I am also starting to get a little pooch. It's so cute!


Oh, and we're having a boy!
(Click on pics to enlarge and us back arrow to return to main screen.)



It's a boy!!!!!

3.53 cm long


Head, body and leg


Measuring heart beat.







Playing Peek-a-boo!





Head, hand and foot












Please be sure to check out the 10 week development link to the right if you want to learn more about what is happening with the baby this week.

I have figured out that the video's are only 3 seconds long and sound is not available.

The baby's heartbeat.


The baby playing.