Since I have like 2 seconds to write something, I thought I'd share a few cute things Taylor has said.
The Moon - We were getting out of the truck one night and I said, "Oh Taylor, look! THE MOON!" She was in awe. So in her complete 2 year old innocence she starts jumping up grabbing for the moon. She finally realizes it is too far away and she says to me so pitifully, "Mommy, I can't reach it." Oh, my heart!
The Scary Panda - So, who knew Panda's could be scary. I mean come on, it's a panda! Well, Taylor thinks there is a scary panda in her room. So now I have to "lay wit' me a 'lil bit" until she goes to sleep.
Potty Training - When she sits on the potty and can't go she says, "There's no more tee-tee left."
Ashlyn - NO! NO! ASHLYN. YOU IN BAD TROUBLE!