I am sorry it's been so long since an update. I have not been feeling well lately and when I do have enough energy to do something I try to pick up the house.
Taylor is loving school and potty training is slow but steady. Ashlyn has 8 teeth. She has four on top and four on bottom. She is transitioning out of her baby stage an into more of a toddler stage. This transition has not been easy for her. She fights her sleep and cries a lot but she's just frustrated. We do what we can but growing pains are a must for us all.
Ashlyn will be a year old on Jan. 30th. It has gone SO FAST. She isn't walking yet but tries very hard. She says DaDa, BaBa, and PaPa very well. Still no MaMa yet.
I am loading a few new pics on dropshots. Enjoy.