Hi! We hope you enjoyed our video.
(It was bedtime so please don't pay any attention to my appearance! Thanks.)
I am 8 months today. I can't believe it. Where has the time gone?
We have completed our child birthing classes. I have gained 27 pounds and my belly measures about 39 inches at my button. Taylor is about 4 pounds and 17 inches tall. She is so big and moves all the time. It is crazy because now I can feel her arms and legs, not just little bumps and flutters. The time has passed so quickly and I am sure that has a lot to do with the fact that I have had a relatively easy, symptom free pregnancy. Thank You God!!!
We have everything ready for her to come home with a few tiny exceptions. The glider won't be here until May 1st. We still need to get some curtains put up. Also, we need a small lamp table to set beside my glider. I'd like to get a few shelves put above her dresser so that we can put her books there. But, as far as the diapers, wipes, and all the other necessities goes...we have that. I will pack my hospital back this weekend.
IT'S GETTING CLOSE!!!