I have started to become "mildly uncomfortable." That is putting it nicely, like the books like to describe it. They also like to describe labor as "discomfort!" HA!
She rolls around inside my tummy and puts a lot of pressure on a vein called the Vena Cava that runs along the right side of my spine. It's like second largest (or largest) vein in the body, so when she is on it she significantly cuts off my blood supply. I feel very light-headed and can't breathe. I have to mash on her or lay on my left side to get her to move. My tummy is getting bigger making it much harder to do stuff, especially sleep.
I had a reality check today. I have to take my glucose test this week and we are gearing up for childbirthing classses starting next month. These things are done towards the end of the pregnancy. I can't believe we only have about 14 weeks and counting down until Taylor is here with us.
I have decided to cloth diaper after about the first month or two so I have got to start ordering my diapers. Ladies, you wouldn't BELIEVE how far diapering has come since the "old fashioned" birdseye diapers! There are now 5 different kinds of diapers!
Well, here are my 25 week belly pics. I'll be posting my belly pics every 5 weeks or so. Our next regular checkup is scheduled for March 10th. I probably won't have another ultrasound until just before Taylor arrives. This will check for any unforseen complications during labor such as her cord being around her neck or in a knot and levels of amniotic fluid.